v4.2.317 - December 2017
- Link recurring invoices with contracts - They are processed alongside the existing recurring invoices and can be linked to new or existing contracts. Phil explains all in this video.
- Set up reminders for your recurring invoices (including the new contract recurring invoices).
- Drag and drop emails from Outlook into the Clik Service documents lists. Find out more in this video.
- Xero - You can now map the dept. field in Clik Service to a tracking field in Xero.
- Xero - An option has been added to expand the list of account types shown in Clik Service to the entire selection within Xero.
- Project List/Reports - Added "Location Address Description" column.
- The projects module now has a 'Complete' tickbox.
- Reporting and Projects now have a 'Responsible User' menu drop-down option.
- Goods Inward list can now be exported to Excel.
- Sales Enquires - documents added.
- Invoices can be added to the batch printing list in groups, rather than having to add them individually.
- Job sheet summary report results can be grouped by the engineer.
- The SLA drop-down menu can now save the user's preferred layout and defaults to a larger, easier to read format.
- Qualification reports - 'No Longer Employed' field added.
- Types/User Defined Fields - Now sorted alphabetically.
- Staff/Contact reports - We've added user-defined fields to these reports.
- Item reports (invoice item, purchase order item, etc) - We've added a quantity field.
- It wasn't possible to select the Outlook email profile without doing a calendar sync.
- When copying quotes, the travel time was not being retained.
- It was possible (via the tools menu) to adjust an invoice number after it had been posted to accounts.
- Creating a new contact from a Sales Enquiry was leaving a lock on the customer, generating errors when an attempt was made to edit it later.
- F-Gas would sometimes crash when applying a site to a cylinder.
- Queued Jobs list was showing the incorrect number of action lists uploaded.