Bits We've Added
- Added action list on quotes.
- If you create a purchase order from a job sheet you can now select the job sheets site address as the purchase order delivery address.
- Prefix has been added to all modules.
- Site notes added to CRM column chooser.
- Ability to change quote address.
- You can now edit the chargeable option in job sheets.
- Option to select email templates.
- Added new staff filter to the diary.
- See if an engineer has downloaded a job into Clik Jobs and if the job has been synced to the cloud within the jobs details.
- Customers can now see if invoices are linked to job sheets.
Bugs We've Fixed
- PDF job sheets will now use the job sheet number when emailed.
- Sales enquiry notes.
- SMS template text.
- Tax code was getting set to 0 if you made an edit to time and materials once added.
- Engineer signatures will now output onto a template with the correct date (requires Clik Service v4.2.316)
- Fixed error when clicking in jobs and invoices linked to contracts.