v4.2.316 - October 2017
- When sending invoices by email, you can now default the recipient to be the invoice contact.
- Equipment plant location available in job sheets lists, reports, and print templates.
- Products can now have blank product codes - offering better compatibility with some accounting packages.
- Work Cost total added to job sheet time items lists.
- Vehicle details and vehicle records can now be printed with proper templates.
- The equipment history print template has been improved and correctly limits data to the selected date range.
- Site description has been added to equipment reports.
- Start/End times have been added into the queued jobs list.
- Company Type (Customer/Supplier/Other) has been added to the company CSV import.
- Invoice Category added to batch invoice post.
- Quoted Total - Invoiced Total was showing strange figures in the grid total.
- Last invoice date added to contract lists.
- Engineer's jobs not showing start/end times.
- Merging jobs into Clik Service from Clik Jobs would sometimes crash due to missing product details.
- Property change notifications were not working for account managers that are not permitted to log in to Clik Service.
- It was impossible to remove an engineer from a site that they had previously been removed from.
- Product Location - products that are deleted and readded cause a key violation error.
- Site CSV import was importing contact details (tel, fax, etc) but was not selecting them as default. As a result, they were somewhat hidden and difficult to find.
- Print/PDF output history was showing times in 12hr format instead of 24hr.
- Default Quote Status, Quote Category and Staff Department types were missing from databases converted from Clik Service v3.
- When creating an invoice from a job sheet the material markup was being applied to misc items.
- Product CSV import. The product type (Stock, Non-Stock etc) was case sensitive, causing import errors/failures.
- Job sheet lists were not correctly showing correct costs from purchase orders in some scenarios.