Bits We've Added
- You can now add documents to equipment.
- Create email templates for contacts, calls and callbacks.
- Quote Item report added.
- Ability to retrieve deleted credit notes.
- Total calculation for labour, miles and duration added to job sheets.
- New options added to material items products - you can now copy the products description and notes.
- Menu filtering options added to sort customer sites in sites and equipment module.
Things We've Tweaked
- Complete overhaul of reminders, including:
- Keeping reminders until dismissed by the user - even after restarting Clik Service.
- Better response times for reminders set for the very near future.
- Optimised key functions to improve confidence in reminders and user experience.
- Optimised Outlook calendar sync - which will hopefully reduce some hard to reproduce problems with Outlook configurations.
- Project list/reports now show the user that created the project.
- Total Gross column available to use in quote lists/reports.
- PI Date column now available in job lists/reports.
- Goods inwards list can be filtered.
- Account Manager column is now available in Job Item reports.
- When merging equipment back into Clik Service from Clik Jobs, "plant location" was being omitted.
- Job invoice reports were returning incorrect results if an invoice had been removed.
- Xero - "Inventory" account types were not available for use in Clik Service.
- v3 to v4 data conversion issue. Customer price lists were failing in some situations, but this has now been rectified.
- Creating job sheets from service incidents was selecting a blank location address in some scenarios.
- Scrollbar was missing from "memo" type user defined fields.
- The tax code sometimes didn't populate when creating an invoice from a contract, yielding zero tax.
- The sales module was failing to show new calls and callbacks without a manual refresh.
- You were unable to edit the title of a previously created email template.
- Sales enquiry report/lists were not showing the contact email address.
- Travel/mileage charges/costs were not correctly calculated in "advanced" mode.
- When selecting a product to add to a purchase order item, the description was being set but was not showing immediately.
- Duplicate signatures were being created when merging job sheets back into Clik Service from Clik Jobs.
- It was sometimes impossible to delete a non-work type from staff members.