In Clik Remote there are two types of widgets you can create for your dashboard. A counter widget and a chart widget. This guide will show you how to create both.
How To Create A Counter Widget
A counter widget displays the value of your chosen property, i.e. how many outstanding jobs you have.
- To create a counter widget in Clik Service go to Settings > Clik Remote > Manage users and settings.
- Next select New Counter Widget. You will be asked to create a report for the counter widget to use as a source. In this example, we’re going to do Incomplete Jobs.
- Select Job Summary then click Next.
- In the <select field> boxes select Complete, =, No then click Next.
Now select the property count, which will count all jobs that have not been completed, then click Next.
You can now label you widget and assign it a colour. Also select value type Count then hit Next.
Now you need to establish who can see this widget. Simply tick the box next to the users you want to be able to see it, then click Next.
That’s it now you’ve created a counter widget.
How To Create A Chart Widget
Chart widgets are a great way to see reports straightaway on your dashboard.
- To create a chart widget go to Settings > Clik Remote > Manage users and settings.
If you’ve created a number of summary reports (find out how to create reports here) you can also use them for chart widgets, just click on New Chart Widget.
Now select the report you want to see a chart for and select the users who can view that report then click OK.
That’s it! You will now be able to see the chart widget on your remote dashboard.