- New option to copy customer or site notes into job sheet notes when a new job sheet is created. Take a look at our video guide to easily set this up.
- Reporting module has been completely updated with new summary reports added. These allow you to group data across multiple property fields and easily display your information in customisable graphs.
- To help you get started we've already built some summary reports for you to use in the standard report list. These are:
Email addresses of customers invoiced for a specific product
Email addresses of customers invoiced from a specific product category
- You might use these reports to find out the email address of customers that have purchased specific products of from a product category:
Invoiced item totals grouped by part ref
Invoiced item totals grouped by product category
- These invoice item reports will give you specific product part or product category costs and totals invoiced:
Quote totals grouped by status and account manager
Quote totals grouped by category and account manager
Quote totals grouped by account manager
Active project margins grouped by project types
Active project margins grouped by customer
- Optimised Quotes and Projects modules, making them sooo much faster.
- New filters added in Quotes module for status, categories and in-active.
- SLA report will now calculate excluded weekends
- Invoices will no longer be populated with 'invoice our ref' when created from a credit note. This was causing a problem when 'invoice our ref' was created from job no.
- The 'postpone all visits' option will now update all visits if enabled
- If you assign an engineer from the schedule it wasn't changing the jobs status, but will do now as long as you have set the job status in engineer assignment settings.
- We fixed an issue where a signature which was removed in Clik Jobs was re-added to Job Sheets in Clik Service.
- The invoice module filter option, invert selected, did not work when also using the batch invoice post filter.
- F-Gas - You can now create a system with the initial charge set to 0
- Responsible contact column added into queued jobs