Build 708 - January 2017
- You can now see the location address of the certificates in the server certificates section, when uploaded from the app (requires app updates).
- You can now enter SPARE or Spare in the circuit designation field.
- Ability to import FCM5 and FDM5 certificates from the Clik Elec Cert App (available to use in the next app update).
- IPN4 - will now automatically calculate the Maximum Zs.
- DCP6 – schedule of items signature field was appearing twice when entering the signature.
- FHP5 – now correctly says “Details of the Domestic Installer”.
- FVM3 and FVM5 – Text at the bottom now correctly says “Please see 'Notes for recipient'”.
- When the % symbol was in a text field it would cause issues exporting and importing the certificate between desktops.