The login name for Clik Remote will be the same as the staff members username and password for Clik Service. This is made up of their first and second name, which is case sensitive and requires a space.
If you’re not sure what the password is it can be reset under the login/privileges tab within the staff database.
- To access the staff database log into Clik Service with admin privileges and select settings > staff.
- Select the staff members name you require from the list on the left-hand side.
- If the staff member is an engineer then make sure engineer is ticked under the details tab (highlighted below).
- Go to the login/privileges tab to set what that user can access and edit, as shown below.
- From here you can select what specific users can see and do in their Clik Service, Clik Remote and Clik Jobs accounts.
- To give the user access to Clik Remote Manager tick the box next to login to Clik Remote and select manager from the drop down list. You will then be able to personalise what this user can access and edit within Clik Remote Manager using the allow and deny tick boxes.
- Once you're happy with your selection click save & close in the top right corner.