You can import your Clik 3 template into Clik 4 with the template editor, found under tools.
- Go to file > import > Clik 3 template(s).
- Click the browse button to locate your Clik 3 template.
- The default location for the V3 template is in the BMTemplates folder in BM > Clik.
- Click the convert button to start the process. You will be prompted to select a logo file if the V3 template is linked to one.
- Once imported open each of the imported templates and save it in the relevant module by clicking the save button.
- The templates that come with V4 will have the updated tag for V4 so you should only need to import bespoke templates created for Clik Service V3.