Clik Gas helps you create and edit your gas safety certificates, making your certification fast and your business more professional. This article will help you get to grips with your new Clik Gas software, so settle in and get your reading cap on.
- You can create your own certificate numbers so you’ll never have to pay for pads or numbers again.
- Certificates can be exported from the Windows Software and imported to the app via our servers.
- Users can use multiple iPad’s with a single account, however, if several users are sharing an account and handling lots of certificates, then it could become harder to trace your certificates.
You’ll want to install your software, and once you've checked the system requirements and made sure everything matches up. To do this follow these steps:
- First, close down or minimize any other programs you have running on your computer;
- Find the file csgetup.exe which you downloaded from the Clik website or were sent by us.
- The installation screen will appear, click next and take a moment to read and agree to the terms and conditions regarding the use of the software.
- Specify the location of where you wish to install the application.
- Click OK to finish the install procedure.
- To launch the software click on the Clik Gas icon now on your desktop.
Registering Your Software
Once your software is installed you need to register it to get it up and running.
- To register your Clik Gas software, select the help menu at the top of the screen and then click register software.
- Enter your company name and code as it is provided. The code is case sensitive, so it will need to be entered in the exact format given to you. You can copy and paste it across to make sure that it’s entered correctly.
- The next step will be to start creating your certificates. Make sure that you’re on the certificates tab and then click on the create certificate button.
Once you have successfully installed and registered your software it’s worth checking that you are using the latest version.
- Select help from the top menu then click on check for updates – if there are updates available you will be asked if you wish to download. Click yes and the live update process will begin.
- Once the updated has completed click on return to Clik Gas Cert to continue using your software.
Creating New Certificates
Now it’s a simple 3 step procedure to create a new certificate.
- Select the certificate you’d like to create.
- Choose the starting certificate number and either put the end number or select how many you’d like to create.
- You can use the get next starting number if you want to begin from the last certificate number used.
NOTE: You cannot create a batch of certificates with a number previously used.
- Click the generate certificates button
- When you’re done, click close and the certificate will be ready to use in your certificates list.
Completing Your Certificates
- To fill out your certificates, enter the information needed into the empty fields.
- Clicking the save button saves any changes made and allows you to go back and edit a certificate as many times as you need before it’s completed.
- When you’re happy your certificate is finished, click the complete button
Add Your Logo
- Select default settings from the edit menu at the top of the screen.
- Once it opens select the print settings menu tab.
- From here you can upload your company’s logo to add to your certificate.
- Hit OK when you’ve found it and you’re done.
Add Your Gas Safe Logo
- To upload your Gas Safe logo select the Gas Safe tab.
- Tick the box that says you are Gas Safe registered then to set up the logo select browse and navigate to the default installation location > C:\Program Files (x86)\Clik\Clik Gas.
NOTE: You must only do this if you are Gas Safe registered.
Create and Sync Clik Gas Accounts
- To create and sync extra accounts for your tablet device you must first make sure that you have entered your Clik Account Reference in the default settings under the tablet account menu tab.
- After typing in your reference, refresh the page to see your account details such as how long your subscription lasts and how many accounts you have.
- To create a new account double-click any of the unused account boxes and put in the users details.
- Click OK then click synchronise basic data for selected account.
- Next, open the Clik Gas App on your tablet and select settings.
- Put in your username and password in the login box and click login to open the application and start creating your certificates.
That's a quick introduction to Clik Gas, if you have any problems remember that you can contact any of our tech ninjas on 0117 902 2012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.