There are some key settings in your Clik Gas software that you must fill in prior to using the program.
- To do this go click on edit at the top of the screen then select default settings.
- Start with the general settings tab.
- On this tab you can set the master password – it is important you set up a master password so you can control what users can do in the program and also to manage/edit the signature setup.
- If you have problems with the fonts not being correctly installed when the program starts you may want to either manually install the fonts again, disable the installer and set them to automatically load on startup.
- Also in this section of the defaults are the locations to the spell check dictionary files and the database path. By default the database resides in the same location as the application files, only change this if you wish to store it in another location or need to point the application to a shared database (for example on a server).
NOTE: By changing the database location you may break your installation of Clik Gas – please be aware of the results of changing the database location.