To use the Clik Gas software with your tablet device you must first ensure you have entered your Clik Account reference in the default settings under the Tablet Account menu tab.
- When you have inserted your account reference, select the refresh button next to it and it will show account details, such as how long your subscription lasts and how many accounts you have.
- If you have already created tablet accounts, they will be detailed below.
- To create a new account double-click on any of the <UNUSED ACCOUNT> boxes and you can input the details of the new user, email address and password.
- Once you are happy with the details, click OK then select the synchronise basic data for selected account.
- Next, open the Clik Gas app on your tablet and click settings.
- Then, in the login box at the top right insert your username, password and Clik Gas reference before clicking login.
Now you will be able to use the tablet application to create, download and upload your gas certificates.