The address book feature in Clik Gas allows you to store certificates with the relevant client. This isn’t essential but can help you find certificates more easily in the future.
- To do this, click on address book > new client.
- You can then fill in all of the details required. Each customer has a notes and documents tab for adding/linking additional information.
- If the client has a number of sites, you can list these under the main address once you have saved the main client entry.
- Click on the site addresses tab then click new site and fill in the relevant site address details.
- There is no limit to a number of individual sites you can create for one client.
For each site, you can also set up an appliance database. This will allow you to quickly add the details of appliances to certificates.
- To do this, click on the appliance details button and the library for that site will load.
- Click on new to create a new appliance or highlight existing entered appliances and click the edit button to change the details.