To print a certificate, start by clicking on the 'Print' button at the top of the certificate window.
- If the certificate has not been completed yet you will only be able to select the print draft option. You must click on the complete button to the right of the print button before the print original and print duplicate options will become available.
- The print preview window will load when a print option is selected.
- Click on the print icon on the top left of the window to send the certificate to your printer.
- You can change the printer and associated settings by selecting the printer setup icon to the right of the print button.
- The print settings tab allows you to adjust the paper margins when printing out certificates.
- The default margins are set to 0.25 inches. If you are having issues with certificates not printing to the edge of the paper or printing over the edge, adjust the margins to suit.