You can apply signatures to your certificates, to keep them looking professional and slick.
You’ll need to have the signature saved as a jpeg or bitmap image file before setting it up Clik Gas.
- Find the electronic signature settings by clicking edit in the top menu of the program; then select electronic signatures from the drop down menu.
- You’ll be prompted to insert the master password. This is set in the default settings.
- If it hasn’t already been set go to the edit menu and then defaults settings to set a password as outlined here.
- Once you have inserted the master password the electronic signature setup will load showing any previously configured signatures.
- You can edit & delete existing signatures from here.
- To create a new signature click on the add new signature button.
- You will need to fill in the name, position and a password for the signatory. This password will be required each time you wish to apply the signature to a certificate.
- Click on load signature image and then browse to find the file.
- You can adjust the image by clicking on edit image. You can crop and darken the image using the edit tools.
- Once you are happy with the signature setup click on save and close and the signature will be ready for use on any certificate. Happy days.