This guide will show you how to set up your own company logo and Gas Safe logo or Clik Gas certificates.
Add Your Logo
- Select default settings from the edit menu at the top of the screen.
- Once it opens select the print settings menu tab.
- From here you can upload your company’s logo to add to your certificate.
- Hit OK when you’ve found it and you’re done.
Add Your Gas Safe Logo
To set up your Gas Safe logo on your certificates select the Gas Safe menu tab.
If you are Gas Safe registered check the Gas Safe Registered tick box.
Remember you must ONLY do this if you are Gas Safe registered.
- From here you can fill out all of your company details, registration number and then have a Gas Safe logo printed onto your certificates.
- To setup, the Gas Safe logo select browse and navigate to the default installation (C:\Program Files (x86)\Clik\Clik Gas) then select the GasSafeLogo file.
- Hit OK and you’re good to go.