- Your Maximum Zs values will now be automatically populated after filling in the relevant fields!
- We've added in more calculations for some protective devices which previously said refer to manufactures data.
- The max disconnection time permitted by BS 7671 will be filled in for you after you select a protective device - For this to calculate correctly, you will need to select the system type, supply type and the nominal voltage first.
- If a Final Circuit has a rating larger than 32 A, the maximum disconnection time field can be manually edited.
- You now have a drop-down for “S” which will disable the automatic calculations this allows you to leave the fields blank.
- But there is an option to disable this in Default Settings.
- With more and more people using our Clik Elec Cert Apps, we've improved the way multiple users are managed on the desktop software.
- Easily search through your app users and load their account - simply press on the server certificates and start typing.
- We've created a new Tablet section to manage their settings. Find it at Edit > Tablet Account Settings.
- We've added a search tool within the Tablet Account Settings, so you can easily find and edit a user’s login information.
- The ability to export DCN7, DCE1 and DME1 certificates to the server (for the upcoming release of these certificates on our apps).
- Issue a specific user was experiencing when printing an IPN4 it was duplicating the Schedule of Items section.
- Changed the number on our Unlock Code screen from the premium tech support line to the free main line number.
- PCN4 – Spelling mistake on the print out “Designer” said “Desinger”.