New certificates we've added:
- DCN7 – Domestic Electrical Installation Certificate
- DCE1 Domestic Electrical Installation Certificate
- ELECSA Certificate (only to be used by ELECSA members)
New bits we've added in:
- Templates – You can now create and store previously filled in certificates as templates directly on the app. This is good for when revisiting the same site or for very similar jobs such as a block of flats. You can find your templates in its own section as below:
- New UI for the login screen
Things we've tweaked/bug fixes:
- We have moved the Help and About sections to be options within Settings.
- Redesigned Download section.
- If you had more than 12 test instruments, they were just repeating the first twelve when attempting to select them.
- When copy and pasting circuits it will now ignore the circuit number field.
- Issue where a user couldn’t upload a certificate due to it having an incorrect date format (desktop date format caused this), the app will now tell you this and offer to set it to today’s date to allow you to upload it.
Did you know?
We added a new feature a few updates ago which may help you! - Using suggestions can improve the time it takes to complete certificates.