Build 703 - May 2016
- Completely redesigned process for downloading certificates!
- The UI has been changed and the process has been made easier
- You can now deselect part of an order to allow another user/PC the ability to download it
- We have improved the speed of the entire process you should notice a dramatic improvement when checking and downloading your orders
- You now have the ability to void multiple certificates even if they are uncompleted. This allows you to clear off any old amendment types you may have clogging up your system.
- To do this just highlight the certificates you want to hide (you can select multiple certificates by holding the Ctrl or shift key) then right-click on them and select “void selected certificates”.
- Error message when trying to apply templates on a TCN3, TPN3, HCN4, HCN3, HPN3, LPN3 and LCN3
- Issue when importing a certificate and then over writing an existing certificate number multiple times from the iPad/server
- FCM5 was printing with an FCM3 title
- FHN6 issue printing the NICEIC account number
- The issues with certificate orders not downloading/appearing correctly should now be solved due to the new process used
- When you select the system type as TT and then go to the Maximum Zs calculator it will now correctly display the text for the field Operating current (mA) instead of Rating (A)