New Things We’ve Added:
- You can now control which areas each engineer can edit and view with our new privileges function for Clik Jobs. – find out how with our step-by-step support article.
- You can also ensure engineers always get a customer’s signature and/or finish an action list before completing a Job Sheet. – find out how with our step-by-step support article.
- We’ve added the ability to apply signatures to purchase invoices.
- We’ve updated the Job Sheet options so you can add a new site from within the Job Sheet.
- You can now change the contract number from within the Contract Wizard.
- The job number column is now available within the Purchase Invoice module.
- Images saved within a document tab can now be displayed on a template. You can use this to show photographs linked to a Job Sheet.
- You can now add tags to the subject field of email templates (Communication > Email Templates).
- A previous limitation with the Site Move Tool has been removed. You can now move “Main” sites between your customers/suppliers. The Site Move Tool can be found by going to the Tools menu, then clicking “Move Sites”.
- You can now select a preferred supplier for job material items.
Things We’ve Fixed
- We’ve fixed the Warranty Reminders and SMS and Email notifications.
- We’ve fixed the refreshing issue with the invoice list Posted to accounts tick box.
- We’ve fixed a problem which prevented the product description showing when creating Purchase Orders from Quotes.
- Printing Tools from template was not working correctly. We have now fixed this.
- We’ve significantly optimised the saving of privilege changes. In particular, Staff and Settings screens suffering from some slowness will now be much improved.
- The GPS tracking was not correctly showing a pin for the user’s business address, this is now fixed.
- We’ve fixed the issue of some customers missing address/location details when creating quotes from job sheets.
- During certain linking operations (linking a quote to a job, for example), the date range was defaulting to 01/03/16-31/03/16. This has now been addressed.
- A notes column is now available in the invoice/credit list.
- “Reminders” is now the default type for new call back requests.
- We’ve fixed a bug that caused some list filters to include an extra day’s data when filtering by date range.