New Things We've Added
- The invoice and credit modules reporting has been optimised, loading data is now much quicker.
- We have added additional options to the invoice column chooser and reports wizard to help you view more information.
- Customer and Invoice User definable fields are now available
- Quote total
- SO total
- PO number
- Quoted Days
- We’ve also improved the speed of the invoice reporting module and also included an invoice summary option that will allow you produce graphs/charts.
- When linking to an existing job sheet or invoice, we now only show the current customer by default and only load the current month. As we improve other lists in the program in future updates we will roll this out across the program to other areas.
- We’ve optimised the job batch invoicing screen.
- We've added a setting when raising a purchase order with material items to keep the material item quantity the same as entered on a job sheet rather than adjusting to the amount required minus what’s already in stock. (settings > settings > purchasing).
We've added some new reports (these are all optimised and load quicker than the previous reporting):
- Customer/Supplier Report
- Customer/Supplier Report- Customer/Supplier Summary Report (includes support for graphs/charts)
- Customer/Supplier Summary Report (includes support for graphs/charts)
- Product Supplier Report (you can see what products are supplied by each supplier)
- We’ve added in some new default invoice reports (reports > pre-configured reports > invoices)
- Customer sales per month
- Customer sales per year
- Invoice sales by category/year
- Invoice value by account manager/month
- Invoice value by account manager/year
- Invoice value by account category/month
- Invoice value by account category/year
You can create your own reports in reports > report wizard > invoice.
Things We Have Fixed:
- Fixed a bug in the contract list where the date to and from was not showing the current month.
- Fixed a bug when merging equipment notes and user fields from Clik Jobs into Clik Service.
- Fixed a bug where dragging in new columns wasn't showing the currency symbol, also some columns weren’t correctly marked as currency.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t scroll through equipment history notes.
- Fixed a bug where linking a purchase order back to a purchase invoice wouldn’t retain the order of the items.
- Actual Margin % now shows the figure correctly within the Project rather than showing as a decimal.
- An issue with Action List items printing order has been resolved.
- When receiving a ‘General Error’ message when emailing through Clik we have generated better message text and also implemented a change to help reduce the number of instances that it may appear.