We have completely refreshed the service level agreement module. The new SLA system will allow you to setup SLA’s for customers, individual sites, contracts, per equipment and even separate jobs using standard faults. To help you keep track of active SLA’s we've added a new sidebar to display which jobs have live SLA’s on them. Full reporting options for SLA’s have been added to the reports module - including graphs showing the percent of SLA jobs inside/outside of SLA agreements. We also plan to release an update for Clik Jobs, so that SLA’s are visible on jobs sheets.
Previously it was only possible to create credits for sales invoices, but now we’ve added the purchase credits module to address this. All lists that previously showed invoices now show both purchase invoices and purchase credits combined in the same list (with a shared total). Purchase credits are also supported for posting to Sage 50, Sage 200 and Xero.
To help you locate outstanding jobs due in close proximately to an existing job, we've added a new feature called find nearby jobs. You might use it to check to see if an engineer can attend other jobs whilst in the area. Just right-click on a job sheet from within the engineer's tab and select find nearby jobs. Jobs due within the next 7 days and within a 20-mile radius will then be displayed on a map, although you can tweak the search criteria if required.
Product Invoice CSV Files
Product invoices can now be imported from CSV files. Imported invoices can automatically be linked back to existing purchase orders using either the purchase order number or our ref fields.
- Purchase invoices and purchase orders both have improved reporting performance and are available for charts.
- Charts now have an editable title which is saved with the report.
- It is now possible to rename the series of charts to give them more meaningful descriptions.
- Sales order prefix available for sales order reports.
- The vehicle record report now includes make, model, and registration fields.
- Job reports can be searched based on the user that created the job sheet.
- Sage 50 transactions now populate the ExRef field of splits for sales invoices/credits, purchase invoices/credits.
- Sage 200 – We’ve added a new option to attempt to generate an account code in Sage 200 as soon as the customer/supplier has been created in Clik Service. (Instead of delaying until posting of the invoice/credit/etc).
- Sub-contractors can now be configured with a department and a colour for use in the scheduler.
- Documents available in the sales invoices and sales credits modules.
- Sales credits now have a paid flag.
- The item date field is now available in the item lists of sales orders and sales invoices.
- The item lists of the following modules now save the layout once changed by the user: job sheets, quotes, sales orders, purchase orders, purchase invoices, sales invoices, sales credits.
- All appropriate sales invoice lists are now a combined invoice/credit list with a shared total.
- Improved privilege options for working with sales invoices/credits.
- Standard fault configuration screen save/cancel behavior has been improved.
- Project quote list now retains changes to the layout.
- When moving stock, previously used but since deleted stock locations are no longer available to select as the target location.
- When creating job sheets from projects, you can now choose from selected items (instead of getting all items).
- When viewing equipment details resulting from warranty expiry reminders, the site details are also shown.
- Backups no longer continuously retry after the backup failure.
- The route planner now has an SMS me button which sends a link to the google map in a text message.
- Error when trying to search or generate reports for purchase order/purchase invoice using non-existent item date field.
- Unable to add a standard fault to new contracts when using the wizard.
- Standard fault configuration was allowing duplicated user defined fields to be applied.
- Deleted category/status showing in lists, but not in details screen for various documents.
- Copying a new unsaved purchase order was failing to correctly save the original purchase order.
- Creating a purchase order for material items with a pre-selected supplier. In some situations, the supplier was not selected for the new purchase order.
- Posting Purchase Orders to Sage 50, when posting as a ‘single item’ – in certain situations, the tax amount was missing.
- Call list reports customer dropdown was incorrectly selecting addresses rather than customers.
- Lists and reports were not showing the time component of date/time user defined fields.
- Was possible from certain parts of the software to modify a posted invoice by adding items to it from a job sheet, sales order, etc.
- When resurrecting deleted sites, the contacts linked to it were no recovered at the same time.
- Deleted sites did not immediately disappear from the site list.
- CRM contact lists sometimes showing two pairs of invoice contact and main contact columns.
- F Gas – system location was sometimes not showing in both the main F Gas module and in the reports.
- Occasional crash when selecting save as in reports.
- Reports using calculated date ranges (last week, this month, etc.) were, in some cases, including an extra day of data after the expended end date.
- Product import from accounts was crashing instead of reporting imported data that would cause duplicated product codes in Clik Service.
- In a very particular situation in the CRM (confirming save of data as the result of clicking the refresh button), the customer/supplier would lose reference to the main site. Making the customer/supplier vanish from the main CRM list.
- “Travel at Work Rates” option was always shown when working with a contract but didn’t save to the database.
- Material item supplier choice was not being carried across from Quotes or Projects when creating Job Sheets.
- The “Edit in grid” feature on some item lists was not re-calculating the tax amount.
- Purchase Invoices now have an “Our Ref” field.
- Stock control – when repeatedly saving, editing, and saving new material items, sometimes more stock was allocated than was required by the item.
- When adding new equipment to a new customer, double-clicking to show the equipment was not working.
- Batch PDF export now uses a PDF’d tick box to show that a PDF was created as opposed to ticking the “printed” tick box.