Things we've tweaked:
- Improved diary items menu by ordering it alphabetically.
- You can now configure project labels for the diary in settings > schedule.
- Updated public holidays for 2016/2017.
- Added supplier base price, cost price, supplier part ref and preferred to product supplier column chooser within a product.
- You can now set a purchase order created from a project to use the project location address.
- When you raise a purchase order with all items from a job sheet, sales order or invoice the order of items is retained on the purchase order.
- Retired/scrapped vehicles correctly hidden in the vehicle module.
- Staff marked as ‘no longer employed’ will no longer display in the engineer list when adding time items.
- Main address is now the default filter for searching when using the mail merge tool.
- We’ve added the material/product description into the create the purchase order from material items screen.
- Action lists with questions will display 100% when completed (if they contain one branch of questions).
- Call-backs can now be displayed in the engineer’s schedule.
- Reference column can now be selected from the column chooser in the F-Gas > systems list.
- Added new column to job list reports to separate call time from call date.
- Added <all users> into the sales enquiry screen (appropriate permissions need to be specified).
- Added account manager into the sales enquiry column chooser.
- You can now add a custom location address in a sales enquiry.
- The contract auto creates visits button and jobs will now display how many visits in advance it will create.
- Sending a blank email from Clik Service using an external application is now recorded in the communication history.
- Added created by a box to call and call back window (and also on column chooser).
- Fixed the route planner so it now shows directions.
- Fixed the calculate route from base option within the CRM so it shows both the map and directions.
- Optimised the GPS current location screen.
- Router Planner can now load up to 23 jobs (plus start/end location).
- Actions lists that span over two pages will now print correctly.
- User defined fields names will now print correctly when selected to print.
- When using batch printing for invoicing it will now print multiple pages if applicable.
- Page numbering now correctly displays
Things we’ve fixed:
- Fixed a Clik Jobs security update.
- Fixed an exception that could occur in contracts.
- Fixed an issue where batch job invoicing was not linking job sheets back to the invoice if you selected the ‘blank invoice’ option.
- Fixed an issue where zero tax value items on a sales order were incorrectly taxed when an invoice was raised. Also fixed on other subsequent modules.
- Fixed an issue when creating a new customer from a job sheet it wasn’t correctly applying a new customer account reference (for Sage).
- Fixed an issue where jobs created directly from the engineers schedule were not setting the ‘sync to cloud’ flag if engineer had it defaulted within the Clik Jobs setting.
- Fixed an issue where multiple action lists sent from Clik Jobs were not merging correctly into Clik Service.
- Fixed an issue where the sites list within the CRM were not sorting the description alphabetically (you may need to click on the description header for this setting to take effect).
- Fixed an issue that could cause a user defined data/time field to show blank when highlighted.
- Fixed an issue when sending statements from Clik Service as a PDF sometimes send the incorrect information.
- Fixed an issue where the service incidents list didn’t filter the company column correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the invoice address was incorrect when creating a job sheet from within the sites and equipment module.
- Fixed an issue where the job sheet item list report was populating the hour column with a numerical figure for material items