New bits we've added in:
- Inline editing can now be activated by clicking on the down arrow in the top left of the job item. (It requires the inline editing option to be turned off).
- Engineers schedule has been added as an option to the multi-window setup found under the Windows menu.
- Button within the job sheet engineer tab to apply the job start and end times to the selected engineer.
- Year now displays along the top of the diary.
- You can use multiple serial numbers on cylinders in F-Gas providing the original cylinder has been logged against a consignment note.
Things we've tweaked:
- The site and equipment list now correctly displays the customer name that has been set to 'person'.
- Notes and descriptions weren't printing when synced from Clik Jobs.
- Error in call details window caused a crash.
- Refreshing issues fixed in contract visit list.
- Customer account manager can now be added to the jobs list from the column chooser.
- Sales orders weren't showing when filtered by a staff member.
- F-Gas leak test where actual leak wasn’t being removed from the system now goes in by default as the leak to atmosphere.
- Template borders weren't printing multiple times.
- Footers now printing correctly on templates printed via the advanced and batch printing.
- Clik Jobs issue that can prevent a time item description failing to merge from Clik Jobs.
- Duplicate notes synced in Clik Jobs.
- The issue in Clik Jobs when a job wouldn’t download due to sync timing.
- Reassigning an engineer in the engineer diary will now add them to Clik Jobs sync.
- Landscape templates now open in landscape mode.
- Template editor will now remember the last font used.
- Open template option added within template manager.