This is a big update! Loads of new features for you.
New bits we've added in:
- You can now brighten up your jobs list by assigning colours to job status, fault codes and categories. Now that you can assign different colours to job status etc we thought you might also like to use the same colour schemes in the engineer's schedule. (Click here for 'How To' article).
- Contract level and type can be configured to display a colour on the contracts module. (Click here for 'How To' article).
- You can also enable colours in callbacks. (Click here for 'How To' article).
- A new filter has been added to the contracts module that helps you quickly view active, expired and contracts expiring within a selected date range. (Click here for 'How To' article).
- Graphs can now be used on the jobs summary report. 'How To Create A Job Report Summary' 'How To Configure Graphs For Summary Reports'.The report date picker will now allow you to configure reports to display yesterday, today, tomorrow, week, month, year, quarters, 1,2,3,4, and the financial year. (Click here for 'How To' article).
- New F-Gas module (Click here for 'How To' video and articles).
- We've created a new module to store staff qualifications (Click here for 'How To' articles).
Things we've tweaked:
- The contract module has been speeded up so large contracts load quicker.