- You can now make staff contact information private preventing email, tel and address details from displaying in the CRM contacts tab. This can be done by clicking on a new padlock icon within settings > staff.
- This update enables actions lists in the Clik Jobs sync in preparation for the Android version of update next week. The Apple (iOS) update supporting action lists will be out this summer.
- The job sheet list report which shows each job sheet as a single line item will now display costs from other modules linked to the job. Such as quotes, invoices, purchase orders and purchase invoices.
Staff, contract, vehicle, tools have been added to the report wizard. To help you get started we've created some pre-configured reports:
- Job cost monthly: Showing cost of job v invoiced amount
- Job response: Time Monthly: Call out time to 1st Engineers Start Time
- Job Purchase: Cost of job + all linked PO/PI’s
- Quote work in progress: Original quoted value/cost v current job cost/sell v amount invoiced + profit margin at presentProduct invoiced contact: Invoice and main contact details for an invoiced product.
- Job Profit: Job costs, sell, and profit
- Job Profit by Customer: Job costs, sell and profit with a customer filter
- Job Profit by Engineer: Engineer job labour cost, sell, and profit
- Site Profit/Loss: Job costs, sell and profit with site filter
- Tools List: List of tools
- Vehicle List: List of vehicles
- Customer Contacts: List of customers
- Supplier Contacts: List of suppliers
- Customer Equipment: List of equipment
- Unpaid invoices: Unpaid invoice
- Customers on hold: Customers with on hold flag
- We have optimized the loading of the good inwards tab within purchase orders.
- Edited job sheet notes weren’t copying to invoice notes.
- Page numbers print in the preview weren't showing.
- Page number not saving correctly on PDFs.
- Background of text elements incorrect padding
- Owner details weren't aligning correctly
- Prefix and suffix duplication removed
- AddressMultiLine tag out of alignment
- Borders were added on text elements and tables, fixed
- Occasionally the footer wouldn't be added when batch printing
- Occasionally the footer when choosing advanced printing wouldn't work
- Preview now minimizes down to the cascade window.