New bits we've added in:
- We started thinking about how we could improve the speed and response of the jobs module when managing large amounts of data toward the end of last year and decided to rebuild the jobs module, we hope you will see the benefits in this update.
- Category and status filters added to all jobs module.
- The communication tabs have had a complete refresh, you can now filter on customer, site, and item (e.g. job, invoice, project, quote, sales order). This will help you view the communication logs for a specific job, a tab for site communication has also been added.
- We have changed the way Clik Jobs push notifications are sent for new jobs as we found they were being triggered too often! The changes will allow us to add different types of notifications in coming updates.
- New options in settings > purchasing to calculate cost price from product supplier.
- Added an option to archive product locations.
- We've added the ability to link a quote back to a new or existing sales enquiry.
- You can now configure Clik to apply a call out charge when creating a quote from a job sheet (settings > quotes).
- Improved how you can add holiday into the staff diary.
- We have added the ability to setup a property change notification for when an invoice has been paid.
- New option to hide holiday and absentee text from the diary.
- There is also an option to copy quote notes to the job description, job actual work done or job notes.
- Service incident will now be marked complete automatically on completion of any linked job.
Things we've fixed:
- We've fixed the print column in job sheets so that when you print a template the check box will indicate whether the template has been printed.
- Outlook signatures with embedded images will now send from Clik.
- You no longer have to restart Clik to view a new pre-configured report.
- Stopped a decommissioned piece of equipment from displaying as an option when adding it to a job sheet.
- Standard fault configured for a contract will now display a description.
- Emails sent through Outlook via Clik will now be logged in communication history. For example, when clicking on the 3 dots on the CRM details 'email' it will open an Outlook email.
- Stopped a 0 quantity displaying a VAT amount on a quote.
- Fixed the job prefix from disappearing when assigning an engineer to a jobs sheet from within the schedule.
- Increased the action list answer field to 100 characters long rather than 50.
- Purchase order goods inwards/all goods received - bug fixed.
- Start time column in the jobs module is now formatted to 24 hours.
- Purchase order discount will now post to Sage when posting a purchase order.
- We fixed an issue within timesheets, time item entries were showing at the wrong week on the timesheet editor.
- Customer tax values are not supported in Sage 50/200 which led to confusion. There is now a message when posting a purchase invoice from Clik to Sage to alert you of this. If a purchase invoice tax value has been edited manually in Clik instead you can specify custom tax values per item.