Bits we’d added in for you:
- We've added a new option into Sage Integration which allows you to send the invoice with our ref or customer ref details over to Sage.
- There is an option in Clik that enables you to see the incident thread number if required. Go to settings > incidents. We have had this in Clik for a while, but removed it as thought it wasn't used, we were wrong!
- There are new columns available on job list report, margin, complete date and site ref. We've also added the total invoice nett to the job sheet report.
Things we’ve tweaked/bug fixes:
- Due date column in the invoice list report - FIXED
- If a VAT code was set to something other than the default we found the wrong VAT code was benig used for product - FIXED
- Removed duplicate label from the products and services dropdown in contracts.
- Columns not saving in purchase orders, sales orders, my sales, products quote tab, project cost, job item, service incident - ALL FIXED!
- Site not refreshing when you use the site search.Bold in the quote notes wasn't working - FIXED
- Deleting an action list and then adding a new one would add a blank answer column - FIXED
- Job notes added to invoice notes incorrectly - FIXED
- Refresh issue in quote time items not displaying engineer name - FIXED