v.18.104.22.168 - September 2014
- Added support for Sage 2015 (version 21).
- Option to setup default category for service incidents in settings.
- Quotes created from a service incident will now display a link under the quote link tab.
- We've fixed the vehicle module notes, previously weren't saving.
- The quotes save button in CRM activity now works.
- We currently only support one SLA in a contract, but you were able to add more than one. This wasn't supported and caused problems, so we removed this.
- The hide invoice jobs button in the engineer's schedule is now fixed.
- When marking a staff member as unemployed it will now remove their login permissions.
- Fault code and status will now update when applied using standard fault within a job sheet.
- Copy quote times have been fixed.
- All quotes will now display when clicking show all in service incidents.
- Adding a new supplier to a product with a discount was entering text backward, this has been corrected.
- Stopped all jobs from collapsing when opening and closing.
- Document column will now display the number of documents linked to a job.
- Copy a complete job will no longer mark the status, date, time, as complete.
- Improved Outlook sync.
- Modifications made to equipment make, model, description and serial number in Clik Jobs will now merge back into Clik Service.
- Fixed various classification merging issue from Clik Jobs.