- We have added a new module for setting up customer price lists. The new feature allows you to set up a price list for specific customers by marking up or discounting selected products. A price list can be created from product categories.
- You can now setup warranty reminders on equipment. We have also built in a tool to help you set up reminders on any existing equipment under modules > equipment.
- New options allowing a purchase invoice to be created from a job sheet, along with linking a purchase invoice to a job sheet.
- Clik now supports up to four decimal places, options to turn this on can be found in settings products.
We've also made improvements to contracts:
- You can now apply a job sheet standard fault when setting up contracts using the wizard.
- New option to create a contract without using the contracts wizard.
- Ability to add products/services and notes/work description when using the contracts wizard.
- Invoice created from a job sheet linked to a contract visit will now display within the contract and update the contract cost, invoiced amount, and margin.
- New job sheet multi windows setup module found under windows. This useful tool allows you to pop out the job sheet list, all jobs or engineers’ jobs, so the information held in them can be monitored alongside Clik Service.
- Project date and tender date has been added to the filter list for the project reports.
- Fixed the product search