Bits we’d added in for you:
- New cost options have been added into Projects. This allows you to set the project's cost to come from the total job value, purchase order or the purchase invoice. A default can be set in settings > projects or you can edit in individual projects from within details.
- You can now view the project cost and export it to Excel by clicking on the info icon below actual totals.
- We’ve added in an option for adding a standard time description from within a job sheet time item.
- You can now set up default templates for each module. The option for this can be found when saving a template within the print template editor.
- There is a new advanced printing function found in the template selector. This will allow you to find related items, e.g. invoices, projects, sales orders, purchase orders and print them all at the same time.
- All grids containing a date range now provide an option for you to view yesterday, today, tomorrow, last week, last month, next week, next month from a drop down menu.
- Project map tab added to projects. This will allow you to visually view items linked to a project.
- Two new layout improvements have been made to the route planner. These are a new option to order by date and time and the ability to select a number of jobs from the job sheet list and add them to the route planner.
- Actions lists added to projects.
- Copy quote will now copy time items. You can set this in settings > quotes.
- Site cylinders will now only show if the ‘f-gas’ module has been enabled.
- SLA’s are now only visible within a job when created from a contract with an existing SLA.
- Site Contact list is now available under the job sheet access/other tab. You can also add a new site contact from here. This information can then be output onto a job sheet template using the below tags:
- You can now split up job sheet cost, by material, time and miscellaneous in the job sheet list report.
- Equipment columns can now be added into the contract report.
- New columns are now available in batch purchase invoice, purchase order and job invoicing.
- We’ve added a new default option to set job sheets as chargeable. Go to settings > job sheets. You can also to set job sheets created from contracts to non-chargeable. Go to settings > contracts.
- None chargeable job sheets will now show in blue in all jobs and in the diary
Things we’ve tweaked/bug fixes:
- Column layouts will now save without having to enable save/load grid layouts. This feature replaces the old system that could impact Clik’s speed/performance.
- Sorted out the tabbing order when adding time items in job sheets.
- Recurring diary items will now display correctly in the diary and engineer schedule.