Bits we've added in for you:
- Tech incident module has been improved to speed everything up a bit.
- Included a date range filter to the purchase order module to allow easy searching when linking a purchase order to a job sheet.
- Also added a tick box to hide job sheets which have already been linked.
- The ‘Add equipment item to site’ option will now prompt you to add the equipment more than once if the material quantity is more than one.
- Processing stock through ‘goods inwards’ now set the default stock location.
- When an engineer is assigned to a job, the job sheet will automatically update the pre-set status. Job sheet > settings > job sheets > on engineer assignment set job status (select status from drop down).
Things we’ve tweaked:
- Time item description wasn’t saving on quotes
- When you set a dispatch date on sales orders and then raise an invoice the dispatch date was being set to the current date, it should retain the sales order dispatch date.
- Search box under tools > find address wasn’t 100%, it is now!
- Find Customer/Supplier search for tel, email and website wasn’t searching 100%, also fixed
- We’ve fixed the job sheet signature date was changing when you viewed the job
- Recurring visits were being created by themselves after a scheduled had been deleted
- Job sheets were being created when contract was on hold