v.220.127.116.11 - November 2013
- Options to copy notes to invoice from quotes, projects, sales orders and contracts in settings > sales order/invoice/credits.
- Option to create an invoice template using invoice template costs in contracts > invoice > new.
- Once the stock has been created on a product a lock is applied to prevent it becoming a non-stock item.
- Option in Sage account settings to set address field mappings.
- Ability to add a signature to a purchase order this means:
- Privileges setting for accessing the signature module setup is located in settings > signatures.
- You can now share your signature with other users.
- Notifications can be set up for when your signature is used.
- You can now view when your signature has been used.
- You can pre-load a signature file or draw one on the screen using a mouse.
- The job sheet module has been rebuilt, improving the overall response time of the module.
- Show allocation defect is now a separate button in create purchase orders to improve loading performance.
- Recurring contract visit setup will use the end date if set in the wizard.
- Mile radius of visits no longer default to 25 miles.
- Option to suspend contracts is now fixed.
- Colours no longer alternate on tables in templates.
- Dates and times now work correctly in user definable fields.