v.188.8.131.52 - May 2013
- A property change notification now supports sending an email to the main, or, the site’s contact email address on a job sheet.
- A link will now be created when you raise a quote from a sales enquiry.
- Option available to email a predefined template as a PDF from the invoice module
- You can now add customer references to service incidents
- You can now export ‘sites’ to Excel
- New option to remove an engineer from a job by right clicking on ‘engineer’ in the engineer’s schedule
- You can now create a new service incident from a job sheet
- Customer reference added to CRM invoice/credit column chooser
- You can now order by category in CRM/sites/equipment
- Property change now working when having two job status notifications
- When creating a purchase invoice from a purchase order, address is now copied
- Engineer's schedule now showing the number of jobs an engineer has alongside name in brackets
- Default job sheet title now pulls into job sheet