v.184.108.40.206 - August 2013
- Improved locking messages received when two people access the same item, e.g job sheet, invoice or quote.
- Sites tab in CRM will now sort in alphabetical order once set by description
- Support for Sage line 50 2014 Version 20
- A notification for when your database reaches 80% of its limitation
- F-Gas logs taken for a site will now display under ‘sites’, F-Gas logging will need to be turned on for it to display, it’s a user setting found under settings > system settings
- A purchase order and purchase order invoice linked to a job sheet created from a project will now display under the project > job costing > purchasing tab
- Sage option to ‘show all nominal codes in drop down’ has been added for customers using numbers out of Sage default 4000 range. Found in settings > accounts
- ‘Delete’ and ‘save’ buttons added to the reporting tool.
- Option added to force an invoice category, found in setting >sales order/invoice/credits.
- Reports added for batch invoice post.
- Equipment notes added to equipment column chooser.
- Base price/sale price added to the stock transaction report column chooser.
- Privilege setting added to stop a job sheet from being edited once complete.
- Copy contract customer ref to customer ref on an invoice that is raised through a contract
- Template: action list ‘complete’ box can now be customised to display whatever text is necessary, e.g. ‘pass’ instead of ‘complete’
- Template: comments enabled on the action lists
- Template: custom text added for tick box’s in user fields to display what text you want instead of ‘yes’
- Template: date format options available on user fields
- Template: company and location user fields can now be used on other templates, e.g. transferred onto jobs and invoices
- You can now create an invoice template from a contract. Read how to set that up here knowledge base article - How to create a contract invoice template
- Sales inquiry will now show person who created it
- Sales enquiry refresh issue when adding address set as ‘other’
- Deleted purchase invoices will no longer show in batch posts to Sage
- Contract ‘Invoice Value’ net not gross
- F-Gas job sheet notes will now save
- The search boxes on quotes and projects will no longer return results that don’t display any text
- Ticking ‘use purchase order cost’ on a material will now automatically pick the item up
- Template alignments issues on tables fixed for PDF’s
- Option to show template footer on last page only now available
- Option to show template footer on first page only now available
- Template ‘save’ button now works when adding comments to an action list
- Template wrapping issues fixed on action lists
- Template grid lines on tables are now working in PDF format