Note: This article refers to Clik Remote 5 (2016-2019). We will be adding more helpful guides for the new software, Clik Remote 6, soon.
- From the dashboard screen, click on jobs in the left-hand side menu.
- This will load the job list screen, showing you all jobs allocated to you.
- To create a new job, click on the new job button in the top left of the screen.
- The new job window will load, and ask you to select either an existing customer from the database or create a brand new customer that will then be stored in the CRM database of Clik Service.
- Once you have selected the customer the next screen will ask you to fill in all the relevant details of the job. Click on save to complete the process and the job will now appear in your job list.